InfoGin’s Device Management & Database
module combines a single point of device configuration with a unified Device Management & Database solution.
Using an intuitive management tool, this module includes a comprehensive database of over 13,500
devices and a unique, automated device learning mechanism, making it one of the world's most updated and comprehensive mobile devices data bases.
Supporting advanced features, such as:
- Supporting thousands of predefined devices.
- Providing automated learning tools for the addition of new devices in real time.
- Updating and customizing any existing operator on-site device database, according to operator requirements using the latest and most complete data from InfoGin’s while using the Centralized Device Database.
- Enabling definition of hundreds of properties defined for each device.
- Including an API, using a Web service with external device databases, such as the operator’s own database.
- Managing the device database in a hierarchical tree structure
- Searching the device database using any specified attribute
- Setting generic rules based on network bandwidth
- Setting unique rules for a specific or a family of devices
- Applying insertion of new properties to all devices
- Configuring new device attributes using an intuitive Device
- Configuration Wizard™ (DCW™)
- Providing one point ofconfiguration and rules for all devices
- Supporting additional services and tasks within the operator network
- Providing immediate service by detecting and dynamically configuring new devices
- Resolving device complexity by using a unified and single device management solution
- Providing mobile users with the most rewarding browsing experience available for their mobile device
- Reducing operator expenses and resources for managing new and existing devices
- Enhancing and utilizing operator’s existing device database
Download full data sheet pdf.